Once Wed is always one of our go-to blogs for inspiration. Although I do have to refrain myself from visiting it as often as I’d like to because I will totally get lost and absorbed in all the amazing features and articles – and of course add lots of images to Pinterest! Seriously, if you see our Pinterest you’ll notice just how much we adore Once Wed! So here are our top five favourite features which you must see!
- There is just so much to say about the ONCE WED + MADISON JAMES WEDDING IDEAS AT COQUI COQUI PART TWO feature. The dress by Madison James are inspired and have a bohemian luxe feel but the setting of Coqui Coqui Vallaodid and the way it’s captured to set the scene and tell the story is everything! You’ll be inspired about how we can get creative using your surrounding and venue setting when capturing your own Bridal Portraits!
- The courtyard setting of this FRESH LATE SUMMER WEDDING IN CALIFORNIA looks magical with the sunlight streaming in through the leaves of the trees, and the aisle decorated with beautiful florals. An archway of cream and yellow roses frames the couple as they say ‘I do’ and these colours follow through to the table setting – which is incredible!
- This MID-CENTURY ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS IN MIAMI is a must see! The outfits this couple wear are just amazing and really have that sophisticated, yet really cool feel that Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl exude. ( I do love Olivia Palermo!)
- This slideshow filled with LAVENDER WEDDING INSPIRATION from beautiful muted tones to the deeper more purple hues is filled with pretty! The bouquet with huge Clematis flowers by McKenzie Powell is out of this world and then you have a whimsical garden cocktail – a sprig of lavender and a rim of something sugary looks very yummy indeed.
- DELICATE WILDFLOWER WEDDING IDEAS is a simple Bridal Portrait session by Rebecca Yale and what I love about this is that it shows how you can sneak away to just one beautiful spot like this for a little amount of time during your wedding day and get the most incredible variety of images which are interesting and look so romantic – perfect for Bridal Portraits!